I know quite a few people have been waiting for me to announce my post lock down return to live dungeon sessions. The first session slots have gone to those who supported me during lock down, because I am always loyal to those who are loyal to me. I will be seeing other people in person again from late August onwards if conditions remain favourable.
I am very much looking forward to getting back to playing and having fun with my submissives, slaves, sluts, sissies and pets. I know that we are all very excited and cant wait to get our kink on, but I have put certain limitations and measures in place to keep us all as safe as possible. Which I will briefly outline here:
- Banned activities: I will not be able to spit on you or into your mouth, or exhale cigarette smoke into your mouth. I can use you as my ashtray, but you will only consume the ash not take the butt into your mouth. Needle play will not be allowed.
- Questionnaire: Before we meet I will ask you the following screening questions. This questionnaire will need to to be completed 24 hours prior to our session:
- Are you, or anyone in your household considered to be in the vulnerable group who are at increased risk of severe illness from Covid-19?
- Are you or anyone in your household isolating?
- Have you travelled within the last 14 days?
- Have you or anyone in your household had a temperature?
- Have you or anyone in your household had a cough?
- Have you or anyone in your household lost your sense of taste or smell?
- Have you or anyone in your household tested positive for Covid 19?
Precautions in the dungeon: Assuming it is safe for us to meet in person I will ask you to follow this sequence of measures when we session:
- When you arrive for our session you will be wearing a mask as will I.
- I will take your temperature using a non -contact device. If you have a temperature we will not be able to session. We will then discuss rescheduling your session by email allowing for a two week quarantine period.
- If you do not have a temperature you will then be required to sanitise your hands.
- You will have your tribute ready to hand over in an envelope unless it’s already been prepaid.
- Once the tribute is paid you will head straight to the bathroom where you are to remove all clothing, put the clothing in a box, then shower and wash your entire body.
- When leaving the bathroom you should wear your mask and continue to do so throughout the session and until you leave the premises. If you arrive without a mask one will be provided for you.
- All toys and surfaces will be cleaned with hospital grade cleaning materials.
- All windows that can be safely opened allowing for security and privacy will be.
- The mentioned precautions will be in place no matter where we session.
- Refusal to comply with these precautions will result in the session being terminated without refund.
- The measures I implement to limit the possible transmission of Covid-19 may change as more information about controlling the virus becomes available, I will notify you if this is the case.
- I am sympathetic to the fact that this is a challenging time for all of us. If you cannot keep your appointment and do not notify me 24 hours prior to the appointment due to circumstances beyond your control linked to the pandemic I will reschedule your appointment, or consider a refund. I can only offer refunds on the tribute not the premises hire fee.
The pandemic requires us to work together to play safely. Communication, honesty and being responsible are now more important than ever. If you have any concerns or questions affecting booking a session please feel free to contact me. In the meantime take good care of yourselves and I look forward to playing with you soon.